버논에 위치한 홀세일 모자 회사에서 아래와 같이 채용 공고 합니다.
2009년 부터 패션 남자/여자 모자 홀세일과 공장 커스텀 생산오더를 많이 하며 계속해서 성장을 하고 있는 회사입니다.
저희 회사 성장에 도움을 주실 세일즈/생산/디자인 포지션 직원분들을 모집합니다.
근무시간: 월~금 오전 8시 ~ 오후 5시 30분 (Lunch break 1 Hour)
SALES POSITION: 1명
• 3+ years of sales experience in the ACCESSORIES industry is a plus!
• Process and follow up with shipping customer orders.
• Develop relationships with buyers over the cold calls and cold emails.
• Follow up with existing customers.
DESIGNER/PRODUCTION POSITION: 1명
• Create/Research trading ideas direction to Graphic designers.
• Partner with Sales develop bold new, emerging designs, and enhance existing concepts.
• Responsible for managing and owning the execution of all product development and on time proto/sample delivery to the product development calendar.
• Manage the research, development, and quality of all product, Overseas Production Team/Developer and Suppliers.
• Consistently manage timelines with our manufacturing partners and material supply chain in an organized manner and development calendar.
• Ensure that all product is developed within established target FOB cost to achieve company marginal goals.
• Monitor & track all samples, trims, fabric, print, and color development approvals to/from Suppliers.
• Purchase Order (PO) Management/Tracking – oversee PO creation and ensuring POs are accurate and reflect all changes.
• Send vendor PO recaps to verify receipt of accurate POs
• Manage daily communication with vendors to ensure they have everything needed to proceed to production, bubbling up issues along with suggested solutions to the Director of Production.
이력서는 [email protected]
위의 구인 리스팅은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. OCKorea365.com은 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. The OCKorea365.com job board is a platform for job postings and job search information. The OCKorea365.com job board does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any job postings or information provided by employers or recruiters. Job seekers are advised to thoroughly research potential employers and job opportunities before applying. The OCKorea365.com job board is not responsible for any transactions or interactions between job seekers and employers. By using this job board, you agree to these terms and conditions. This information may not be redistributed without the consent of the OCKorea365.com