본 약관은 OCKOREA365.COM 에서 운영하는 ockorea365.com 및 여러 서비스(이하 '서비스'라하며 아래에 명시된 서비스를 포함합니다)를 제공함에 있어서 그 이용조건과 이용절차 및 제반 필요사항을 규정함을 목적으로 합니다.
1. OCKOREA365.COM (이하 '회사'라 합니다)가 제공하는 서비스
2. 기타 회사가 자체 개발하거나 다른 회사와의 협력계약 등을 통해 제공하는 일체의 서비스
1. 이 약관의 내용은 온라인 상의 공지 및 기타 방법에 의한 회원 공지를 통해 효력이 발생합니다.
2. 기타 회사가 자체 개발하거나 다른 회사와의 협력계약 등을 통해 제공하는 일체의 서비스
3. 회원이 변경된 약관에 동의하지 않을 경우 가입 탈퇴를 요청할 수 있습니다. 회원이 변경된 약관의 효력 발생일 이후 서비스를 계속 이용할 경우에는 변경된 약관에 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다.
1. 이 약관에 명시되지 않은 사항은 미합중국 연방 및 캘리포니아 주법, 혹은 기타 관련 법령 또는 상관례에 따릅니다.
2. 회사는 개별 서비스에 대한 세부적인 사항을 정할 수 있으며, 그 내용은 해당 서비스의 이용안내를 통하여 공지합니다.
1. 회원이 본 서비스의 가입을 신청하기 위해서는 먼저 본 약관을 읽고 동의하여야 합니다. 온라인상의 "동의함" 버튼을 누르면 이 약관에 동의하는 것으로 간주됩니다.
2. 서비스 이용 계약은 서비스 이용 희망자가 본 약관에 동의한 후 서비스 이용신청서에 신청자의 실질 정보를 입력하여 회사에 신청하고 회사가 이를 심사, 승낙함으로써 성립하며, 회사는 신청자의 실명 확인 절차를 밟을 수 있습니다.
3.회사는 다음 각 호에 해당하는 이용 신청에 대하여는 가입을 거절하거나 취소할 수 있으며, 또한 실명으로 등록하지 않은 사용자는 일체의 권리를 주장할 수 없습니다.
• 다른 사람의 성명, 이메일 계정 등 타인의 정보를 이용하여 신청한 때
• 서비스 이용신청서의 내용이 허위인 때
• 본 서비스를 이용하면서 사회의 안녕, 질서, 미풍양속을 저해하는 행위를 한 때
• 타인의 서비스 이용을 방해하거나, 정보를 도용한 때
• 미합중국 연방 및 캘리포니아 주 혹은 각주의 법률 및 기타 관련 법령과 약관이 금지하는 행위를 한 때
• 제 5호에 해당하는 사유로 형사처벌을 받거나 회사의 기타 서비스 제공회사로부터 서비스 이용이 거절된 전력이 있는 때
• 기타 회사가 정한 이용신청서에 기재사항이 미비된 경우
• 영리 추구 혹은 부정한 용도로 본 서비스를 이용한 때
• 기타 규정한 제반 사항을 위반하며 신청하는 경우
• 기타 회사가 필요하다고 판단할 시는 어느 사용자에 대해서도 이용가입을 거절하거나 취소할 수 있습니다.
4. 회사는 다음 각 호에 해당하는 이용신청에 대하여는 그 사유가 해소될 때까지 승낙을 유보할 수 있습니다.
• 서비스 관련 설비에 여유가 없는 경우
• 기술상 지장이 있는 경우
• 기타 회사의 사정상 필요하다고 인정되는 경우
• 기존 회원의 서비스 이용에 장애가 되는 경우
회사는 어떠한 경우에도 통계분석 도구를 이용해 사이트 방문자에 대한 개인식별 정보를 추적하거나 수집하지 않습니다.(또한 제3자에게도 추적/수집활동을 허락하지 않습니다). Google은 수집하는 IP주소를 Google에서 수집한 다른 데이터와 연관시키지 않습니다.
회사와 Google은 연관이 없으며 컴퓨터 사용자를 식별할 수 있는 IP주소를 위해 제휴도 하지 않습니다. 웹사이트의 입력 양식을 통해 공식적으로 정보제출을 해주지 않는 이상, 회사는 이사이트에서 수집한 어떤 데이터와도 개인 식별 정보와 관련이 없음을 밝힙니다.
1. 회사는 Google 웹로그 분석을 사용해 Google 관심 기반 광고 또는 잠재고객 데이터(예:연령, 성별 및 관심분야)를 수집할 수 있습니다.
2. 회사는 Google 디스플레이 광고를 토대로 구현한 Google 웹로그 분석 기능을 사용합니다.
3. 회원은 본인의 데이터를 수집하고 사용는 것을 원치 않을 경우, 구글 광고설정을 사용하여 Google 웹로그 분석을 선택 해제하거나 디스플레이 네트워크 광고를 맞춤설정 할 수 있습니다.
[구글 광고설정 바로가기] [구글 웹로그 분석 차단 부가 기능 바로가기]
4. 회사는 Google 웹로그 분석 기능의 업데이트가 필요한 경우 사전 고지 없이 수시로 진행할 수 있습니다.
1. 2018년 3월 1일부터 시행되던 종전의 약관은 본 약관으로 대체합니다.
2. (개정시행일)이 약관은 2020년 3월 1일부터 적용됩니다.
3. (개정시행일)이 약관은 2020년 5월 1일부터 적용됩니다.
* 문의: [email protected]
1. The information we collect and how we collect it
2. What we do with the information we collect
3. How we share and disclose user information with third parties
4. OCKorea365.com's use of online analytics and tailored advertising
5. California Do-Not-Track disclosure requirements
6. How you can access and update your information
7. How we protect information
8. Linked sites and advertisements
9. Collection of certain information by third parties through our Services
10. Google Analytics
11. Use of the Services by users from outside the United States
12. Use of the Services by children
12. How to contact us
13. Your California privacy rights
14. No rights of third parties
We may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including but not limited to your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, gender, birth year, and information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access, such as photos, video and/or audio, when you do certain things, such as:
· Enter registration information for one or more of our Services
· Make a purchase
· Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products)
· Post user-generated content, including comments, to or on any of our Services
· Navigate our websites and mobile applications
· Submit your information to us for any other reason.
1.2.1 Device/usage information
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers including mobile advertising identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, clicked items, interaction with advertisements, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, mouse hover including location and time spent on each area of the page, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting and analyzing this information.
1.2.2 Location information
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, ZIP code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in downtown Los Angeles, the Services may be customized with downtown Los Angeles-specific information and advertisements. To do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
1.2.3 Cookies and other electronic technologies
When you use the Services, we use persistent and session cookies and other similar tracking technologies to: (a) store your username and password; (b) monitor and analyze the usage of our sites and Services by collecting the information discussed in section 1.2.1 above; (c) customize the Services to your explicit and inferred preferences; and (d) tailor advertising displayed by the Services, as well as advertisements that may be displayed on other websites or mobile applications. We along with our vendors may also use other Internet technologies, such as Flash technologies, Web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Services, as well as serve you ads and personalize/customize your experience when you are using our Services and/or when you are on other websites when those cookies can be accessed. We also may include Web beacons in email messages, newsletters and other electronic communications to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics, personalization and advertising. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
We may sometimes target ads to you through ‘onboarded’ audiences: to do this, we may share information you have provided to us with service providers, who will de-identify the information and associate it with cookies that enable us to reach you with display media. We may also help these service providers place their own cookies, by deploying a cookie that is associated with a ‘hashed’ value associated with interest-based or demographic data, to permit advertising to be directed to you on other websites, applications or services.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Services, and the advertisements you see may not be as relevant to you. We may also use Flash cookies. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel . Please note that limiting third-party cookies through your browser controls will not necessarily opt you out of first- or third-party interest-based advertising, as some technologies (including those we or our partners may use) may not respond to these browser controls.
To opt-out of interest-based advertising that is enabled by many industry platforms and providers (including much of the advertising described in this section), please see the choices we have described in Section 4.2, in particular the DAA’s opt-out page.
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, social networks, data services companies (e.g., for data enhancement) and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
Sometimes, we (or our service providers) may use the information we collect - for instance, log-in credentials, IP addresses, hashed email addresses, and unique mobile device identifiers - to locate or try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices (such as smartphones, tablets, or computers), or work with providers that do this, in order to better tailor content, features, and advertising, and provide you with a seamless experience across the devices you use to access the Services.
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
· For the purposes for which you provided it
· To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us
· To notify you about new features of the Services, special events, or products, services, and special offers
· To process and respond to your inquiries
· To contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you
· To attribute content that you make available through the Services
· To generate and review reports and data about our user base and usage patterns of the Services
· To perform analytics and research aimed at improving the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services
· To offer, manage, monitor and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services
· To allow us to personalize or otherwise provide the content and advertising that you see on the Services and on other websites and mobile applications and to understand how users interact with and use our advertisements and Services
· To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services
· To administer and troubleshoot the Services
· To associate your activities, customize content or tailor advertising across different devices and browsers that you use to access the Services (for instance, computers, tablets, mobile devices, applications and websites)
· To send you offers and advertisements through various channels (which may include, for instance, display, email, direct mail, and TV), whether on our behalf or on behalf of marketing partners with whom we may engage.
The Services are supported by advertising revenue. We may send you commercial emails on behalf of ourselves, our Affiliates, and advertisers. Each such email we send you will have an opt-out that you can use to stop receiving such communications.
We may make your information available to other companies, websites, applications or people in the circumstances described below:
We may share your information with any agent or company that is part of OCKorea365.com to provide the Services or advertising or to communicate with you on our behalf.
We may provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, provision of content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, shipping and fulfillment, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
We may share your information with third parties for their own and sometimes our own advertising and marketing purposes, with whom we have a contractual relationship, including without limitation third-party advertisers and advertising and list brokering networks.
We may access, disclose, transfer and preserve your information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
· Comply with the law including with subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and other legal processes; and respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory bodies, law enforcement, public authorities, or content protection organizations
· Permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain
4.1 Online analytics
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, and similar providers. These service providers use the sort of technology described in Section 1.2 to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to advertising, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here .
4.2 Tailored advertising
When you use the Services, OCKorea365.com may serve you with ads based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as your age or gender, your searches, demographic and geographic data, user-generated content and other information that you provide to us. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and may be tailored to your interests.
Also, third parties, including without limitation those whose products or services are accessible or advertised via the Services, may place cookies or other tracking technologies (such as mobile ‘SDKs,’ which function like a mobile version of a browser cookie and are embedded in mobile applications) on your computer browser, mobile phone applications, or other device to collect information about your use of the Services to (i) inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our websites and other sites and mobile applications and (ii) report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our websites, mobile applications, and use of our Services. We also allow other third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google AdSense, DoubleClick and others) to serve tailored ads to you on the Services, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services so that tailored ads may be delivered to you when you are using other websites and mobile applications. We also may share with third-party advertisers a hashed version of your email address, which may be identified by a service provider for purposes of delivering tailored advertising on the Services, other websites, and/or mobile applications.
If you have a Google account, we may use Google Analytics to display advertising to you. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. You will need to log in to Google via the Sign In link if you are not already logged in when you visit that page.
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In that case, the ads will just not be tailored.
You can also opt-out of ‘cross-app’ advertising -- interest-based advertising that is associated with your use of our or other mobile applications. To do so, please go to your device settings and opt-out through the controls provided through Google/Android or iOS, as applicable. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. (We cannot guarantee that these instructions will not change, or that they will continue to be available; they are controlled by each mobile platform, not us.). For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
We likewise may work with platform providers who serve advertising across devices. For instance, we may want to reach our web-based customers when they are on their mobile devices. This is done, generally, by correlating common attributes (such as IP addresses, other browser or device information or hashed email addresses) across devices, to infer a common identity across multiple channels. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can do so by opting out of each separate device or browser, as we have described above.
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-out link, Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link, TrustArc’s Advertising Choices page, and the Google opt-out link information in Sections 4.1 and 4.2. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
To ensure that you have some control over the information we have about you, you may review and update certain user profile information by logging in to the relevant portions of the Services where such information may be updated (may be available on some Services and not others) or by contacting us at [email protected]
We have implemented a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
We have relationships with third-party providers to provide content, products, services, and functionality through the Services. When you visit sites or use any Services provided in conjunction with one or more of these third-party providers and the brands of those providers appear on the site or Services in connection with such content, products, services, or functionalities, we may share any information you provide or that is collected during your use of those Services with those providers.
The Services are not intended for persons under the age of 13. By using the Services, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years old. Some third parties, such as platform providers like the iTunes Store or Google Play may provide age-based ratings on some of the Services. These ratings shall have no bearing on this limitation. Third parties may also provide content categories on some of the Services. These categories likewise shall have no bearing on this limitation.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their ‘personal information’ (if any, and as defined under applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email at [email protected]
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Privacy Notice.