To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

SHA CERLIN Twin Size Metal Platform Bed Frame,Fabric Upholstered Button Tufted Headboard, Mattress Foundation with 17 Strong Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly, Dark Grey

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,226 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Dark Grey
Twin

Purchase options and add-ons

Size Twin
Product Dimensions 76.8"L x 41.1"W x 40.9"H
Special Feature No Box Spring Needed
Color Dark Grey
Finish Type Lacquered
Material
Linen
Style
Modern
Maximum Weight Recommendation
300 Pounds
Item Weight
35.5 Pounds

About this item

• 【Sturdy Support】 Made of 17 reinforced premium metal slats, it can provide the best support for all types of mattresses such as foam, latex or spring mattresses without using box spring. Mattress not included. Maximum weight of 300 lbs.
  • 【Suitbale for Small Space】 The bed does not take up your space, easy to assemble and disassemble, easy to carry.
  • 【Noise Free Structure】 We use firmly connected thick metal frame and noise-free structure to provide a high-quality and quiet sleeping environment for children and adults.
  • 【Easy to Assemble】 No further tools needed, easy to follow instructions. The upgraded plug-in design makes it easier to assemble the slats, making the bed more fit. It only take about 30 mins for an adult to assemble.
  • 【Storage Space】 The 12.4" under-bed space is perfect for storing things. No need to worry about the limited storage space in the bedroom.

Customer ratings by feature

Storage Capacity
4.1 4.1
Easy to assemble
4.1 4.1
Value for money
4.0 4.0
Sturdiness
3.9 3.9

Frequently bought together

$49.95
Get it Apr 2 - 5
In Stock
Ships from and sold by SHACERLIN.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Discover similar items

Size: Twin
Color: Grey
Height: 40 in & above
Type: Box Spring
Style: Modern
Brand: SHA CERLIN
Finish Type: Lacquered
Width: 40 to 49 in
Length: 75 to 79 in
& Up
Price: $0 - $100
Price
Review
Size
Color
Material
Height
Type
Furniture Finish
Style
Upholstery Material
Brand
Weight Capacity Maximum
Finish Type
Width
Special Features
Included Components
Length
Age Range Description
No results available. Please adjust the filters and try again.
No more recommendations. Try adjusting your filters.
$79
$119
$204
13% off
Limited time deal
13% off
$143
$156
$139
15% off
Limited time deal
15% off
$143
$106
$162
$159
$89
$189

From the brand

Product Description

Twin Metal Fabric Bed Frame
Twin Size Metal Fabric Bed Frame
Twin Size Metal Faux Leather Foundation
Twin Size Metal Linen Fabric Mattress Base
Twin Size Metal Linen Fabric Mattress Base Black
Twin Metal Linen Fabric Mattress Base Black

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

SHA

SHA CERLIN Twin Size Metal Platform Bed Frame,Fabric Upholstered Button Tufted Headboard, Mattress Foundation with 17 Strong Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly, Dark Grey

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Compare with similar items

This Item
SHA CERLIN Twin Size Metal Platform Bed Frame,Fabric Upholstered Button Tufted Headboard, Mattress Foundation with 17 Strong Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly, Dark Grey
Recommendations
SHA CERLIN Faux Leather Platform Bed Frame with Metal Slats, Button Tufted Square Stitched Headboard, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly, Twin
dummy
VECELO Twin Size Bed Frame with Headboard, Heavy-Duty Platform/Mattress Foundation with Metal Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed/Easy Assembly, Matte Black
dummy
Allewie Twin Bed Frame with Upholstered Headboard, Chic Diamond Stitched Tufted Design, No Box Spring Needed, Dark Grey
dummy
iPormis Twin Metal Bed Frame, Linen Platform Bed Frame with Button Tufted Headboard, 12" Underbed Space, Steel Slats Support, Easy Assembly, No Box Spring Needed, Gray
dummy
MUTICOR Twin Size Bed Frame with Geometric Leather Headboard, Heavy Duty Metal Platform Bed with Strong Metal Support, Ample Underbed Storage, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly, Noise Free
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$49.95-57% $49.68
List:$115.98
$61.00$91.59$59.97$59.99
Delivery
Get it Apr 2 - 5
Get it Apr 2 - 5
Get it as soon as Thursday, Apr 4
Get it as soon as Friday, Apr 5
Get it Apr 2 - 4
Get it Apr 2 - 5
Customer Ratings
Easy to assemble
Value for money
Sturdiness
Storage Capacity
Maneuverability
Sold By
SHACERLIN
SHACERLIN
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Ipormis
IMUsee
size
Twin
Twin
Twin
Twin
Twin
Twin
material
Linen
Metal
Metal
Metal, Linen
Metal
Metal
max. recommended weight
300 pounds
300 pounds
350 pounds
300 pounds
1000 pounds
300 pounds
furniture finish
Dark Grey
Matte Black
Metal
Gray
Black
weight
35.49 pounds
35.49 pounds
26 pounds
35.49 pounds
35 pounds
35.27 pounds

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
1,226 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the ease of assembly of the bed frame. For example, they mention the instructions are clear and the frame is easy to put together. Customers are also impresseded with the appearance, saying it looks nice and doesn't look childish. They appreciate the value for money, saying the frame provides good quality for the price. Opinions are mixed on size and noise.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

77 customers mention55 positive22 negative

Customers like the quality of the bed frame. They mention that it is sturdy and doesn't squeak. Some say that the instructions are difficult to follow, but overall, they are satisfied with the product.

"...It was very easy to assemble. It’s very sturdy. I already had a box spring and didn’t want to get rid of it, seems to be holding both just fine." Read more

"Easy to put up, great for the money amount, appears very sturdy." Read more

"very weak fram" Read more

"...Doesn’t look childish yet is sturdy and durable" Read more

72 customers mention57 positive15 negative

Customers find the bed frame easy to assemble. They mention the instructions are clear.

"...It was very easy to assemble. It’s very sturdy. I already had a box spring and didn’t want to get rid of it, seems to be holding both just fine." Read more

"Easy to assemble looks good in a tween room. Doesn’t look childish yet is sturdy and durable" Read more

"...The frame seems super sturdy, assembly wasn't bad and everything was wrapped to protect the paint, no scuffing on the pieces once I took everything..." Read more

35 customers mention30 positive5 negative

Customers like the value of the bed frame. They say it looks great, is easy to put together, and has great quality for the price.

"Great bed for the price. Been together over 8 months and is still as sturdy as the day I built it. Would recommend" Read more

"I like the look of the bed and price was reasonable for it the only thing I don’t give 5 star bcuZ when we installed the bed , the frame is wiggling..." Read more

"...They love there new beds n mattress. It well worth the money." Read more

33 customers mention30 positive3 negative

Customers are satisfied with the appearance of the bed frame. They mention it's a nice looking, cute full size bed, and perfect with a little bed skirt. Some appreciate the storage underneath and the fact that it doesn't squeak or wobble.

"Easy to assemble looks good in a tween room. Doesn’t look childish yet is sturdy and durable" Read more

"...and the bed looks smaller in reality, but it holds up fine and looks very hotel-like and elegant. Honestly happy with the product...." Read more

"...Then assembly was quick and easy. Do look good in the box for all pieces because they hide. I would recommend purchasing." Read more

"...The girls love them because the elegance of the headboard. Their comforters cover the overall frame so it's not as prominent as shown in the picture." Read more

17 customers mention6 positive11 negative

Customers are mixed about the noise of the bed frame. Some mention that it is very stable and does not make any noise when they are on the bed, while others say that it has a squeky sound every time they lay down and it is loud and annoying. They also say that every time They move in bed the noise makes them wake up. Some customers also mention that the cross bars are missing and the metal cracking inside the bed is disappointing.

"...I have noticed recently it started squeaking, but not bad and that’s about it. UPDATE!!!!! It has been 7 months & the bed is still doing great!!!" Read more

"...But the frame itself is strong and do not make any noises which is a major plus...." Read more

"...set up since April 2023 and writing this now in December, the beds are squeaky...." Read more

"...leverage and push in the plastic piece but I do use the bed, and it creaks a bit because of those missing pieces but its sturdy anyway." Read more

14 customers mention6 positive8 negative

Customers are mixed about the size of the bed frame. Some mention it's a good size, takes less space, and has decent storage space underneath. However, others say that the headboard is smaller than it looks in pictures, the frame is a little too big for their bed, and the bed is too short.

"...my pillows on the bed it doesn’t bother me anymore that the bed frame is short I still have back support especially from my pillows...." Read more

"Great for a small room, easy to assembly, my teenager daughter put it together with not help." Read more

"The frame is a little too big for my bed .. the bottom part of I sit on it the bed goes through the cracks of the bed" Read more

"...Decent storage space underneath too. I'm really happy with it. It was simple enough to build and really sturdy." Read more

12 customers mention0 positive12 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the durability of the bed frame. They mention that it came damaged, with missing pieces, and with scratched, bent, and warped parts. Some say that the frame outright snaps in half after only a few months.

"...Everything is labelled appropriately. The hardware could be better separated as the length of the bolts are pretty close in size but manageable...." Read more

"...NOT TIGHTEN, until sure pieces are not reveresed.. I’d so, the hardware strips easy...." Read more

"It’s a very nice frame. I like it, but the headboard came with a scratch in the leather part. It’s pretty long too." Read more

"This was not easy to put together and was missing a bolt but it seems sturdy enough and it's what we were looking for." Read more

8 customers mention0 positive8 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the holes in the bed frame. They mention that the pre-drilled screw holes do not line up with the bars being screwed in. Some customers also report that the screws came with missing or over-treated screws. Additionally, some customers report that some parts were not drilled properly or the holes were not punched out.

"...is somewhat difficult for some people, and if the holes for the screws dont line up, just loosen all the other screws to fix it." Read more

"...2: 1 of the T2 screws over treated so it doesn't work. The seller unfortunately didn't provide any extra screws...." Read more

"...is sturdy and doesn’t squeak when assembled however a few parts were not drilled properly or the holes were not punched out...." Read more

"...end support had the wrong measurements making it extremely difficult to get the bolts screwed in. There were some that I was unable to get in...." Read more

Great deal for King Size.
5 Stars
Great deal for King Size.
It came perfectly packaged, no damage or missing parts of any kind. It was very easy to assemble. It’s very sturdy. I already had a box spring and didn’t want to get rid of it, seems to be holding both just fine.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2024
Color: BlackSize: KingVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for King Size.
Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2024
It came perfectly packaged, no damage or missing parts of any kind. It was very easy to assemble. It’s very sturdy. I already had a box spring and didn’t want to get rid of it, seems to be holding both just fine.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2024
Color: Dark GreySize: TwinVerified Purchase
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2024
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2023
Color: BlackSize: QueenVerified Purchase
One person found this helpful
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest assembly and light
Great for a small room, easy to assembly, my teenager daughter put it together with not help.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2024
Color: BlackSize: QueenVerified Purchase
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2024
Color: BlackSize: TwinVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2024
The assembly was not hard I was able to set it up myself it's perfect for my kids I bought 4 of them and we're loving them ❤️
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2024
Color: BlackSize: TwinVerified Purchase